Google GA4 Analytics!

How to Save Money Without Best Buy Coupons

How to Save Money Without Best Buy Coupons


best buy store front photoBest Buy coupons are not the only way to save money at Best Buy. This little money saving trick can work for you too when shopping for products at your local Best Buy.

What if you find yourself at your local Best Buy in need of a purchase today? Of course we should take the time to research, but sometimes we don't always have that luxury. The other day, I was in need of a new power supply for my wife's computer. Normally we would research products online, find the best value that meets all of our needs, and then attempt to find nearby or order online as a last resort. Well, this was a scenario that we chose to pay for convenience, so I stopped at Best Buy on my way home after work.

After browsing the selection of power supplies, and finding the most appropriate to meet our needs, I proceeded, power supply in hand, to the checkout. The unit rang up $100 as labeled on the shelf. Reflecting to a TV purchase from a month ago, were the store price was higher, by $150+, I decided to ask the associate to check the online price for me to make sure I was getting the lowest cost for this product. Sure enough, the power supply was listed for $80 online. The associate adjusted the price, and I saved $20 (+ the cost of tax on $20) without even looking for a coupon.

I implore you, if you don't have an opportunity to do you research, ask a Best Buy associate to do the work for you. At least to find out if their online price beats their store price.
Have you had similar experiences saving money without actually using a coupon? Share your story tip in a comment!

As always, if you like this tip, share!
SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :